Wednesday, December 22, 2010

i told my mom last night that i want to buy laptop, using my salary and i just need a few bucks to buy, but then again she say, i keep the money first, so next time she will buy iPad for me, i dont know wether its true, i hope so. haha! but now i don't know , in the first place i don't want to buy. i only want a digital camera, so i can capture good memories, i'm sick and tired of using my camera phone, the camera is not bad but its quite laggish.
so i dont know i hope i can buy camera.


btw later i'm going to work and meet my gaga zhe hao, and my bitch shu ling, after work we going for lunch together, then after that i planning to put my gift to yi feng to his bed, but i don't know how, coz he say he going out the whole day, i think i should sms uncle lamb, so the aunt (maid) will open the gate for me. i really really hope he would appreciate my gift for christmas...its already 4 plus, later at 5 i'm gonna prepare already ,bath, i think i should drink coffee coz i haven't sleep yet. so yea.

i really hope he would love my gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment