Thursday, December 23, 2010

PART 1
today was a great day for me, though i don't have enough sleep. i use laptop for the whole night, then at 5am bath , and prepare to work at school. after a bath eat my breakfast, then toothbrush then leave the house. after that i take first train, omg it was so early, then i sms my bitch shuling to wait for me to her house coz i'm gonna fetch her. after fetching her , i chit-chat with her awhile at the playground and i show-off my new shoes! (boastful). after that, we straightly go to Houggang Mall to meet my gaga Zhehao. we were sitting inside the macdonalds for around 20 minutes, then after that i treat them the breakfast since its christmas. haha!! then after we eat, we go to school to work .ayts! when we work omg, when i saw the sec 1 , i miss my sec one times, and realized the time was very fast , now i'm going to sec 3 already... i think i get 5 customers, 5 each for us, some of the parents was damn funny, haha. After 3 hours the aunty as us to go home already,GOSH its only 11:30 that time, i cannot go home so early coz i told my parents that i'm gonna work 7 hours.

PART 2

after we work for damn 3 hours, we eat lunch together in kovan community club, the food is not bad though, coz its a western. haha! i eat baked rice. after that we chit-chat inside. haha, after 1 hour we play billard, then suddenly my daddy steve called me and ask me where am i, oh my, he suddenly ask , wtf i thought he were busy, even though its not. haha. omg and he ask me wether i want to go to his clubhouse, since i miss him then i just go lo, and i give my gift to him, wtf he never say thanks, haha but he sms me and say thanks, when we there daddy steve keep on irritating my bitch shu ling, until we go home we keep on irritating her. haiz today was tiring day but its a wonderful day! bye mwuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment