Saturday, December 18, 2010

i'm so gonna confess what i feel.

firstly, i don't know who to trust. I don't know wether my friends care for me, or just making use of my advantages.
i don't know wether my friends love me, like how i love them. everything seems so fine, but in the end its not.
i can say last time i don't care wether my friends care for me or not, i don't even give a damn about them, they can walked out in my life, its okay with me, last time, i kept on changing friend because i think i'm too demanding. but now i realized that its very hard to change friend . coz you give your trust to that person, then suddenly you'll just gonna argue and hate each other, it happened to me, maybe it happens to me for a reason , to learn the lesson to cherish my friends.

 i was very closed to this person, that time my whole world was spinning around him, then suddenly we argue because he said i'm changing, after a days passed by, we ignored each other, days come to month, after that, we say sorry to each other, but i know in my mind that, if he is my true friend, he can accept me of what i am... at first he tried to make me jealous, of course for me, its very sad, because youll see your ex-bestfriend that making you sad... as a result, i told myself to move on. and at first i used someone to make him jealous too, i know its bad thing , but i got no more choice.

then one day an old friend , come back to my life, give me life again, i confess to him that at first i was using him only to make my ex bestfriend jealous, but i told him that its not gonna happen anymore, because he made my world happy, i realized that no matter what happen to you, someone will be there for you and make you move on. but now i'm scared to lost this boy, because now my world is spinning around him. but i hope god gave me this guy to be my bestfriend forever.
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS FAIRYTALE, HAS A HAPPY ENDING. i hope mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment